Sambucol Black Elderberry Anti-Viral Flu Care
Sambucol is a unique black elderberry extract rich in immune supporting flavonoids. Flavonoids are powerful, natural antioxidants that are thought to work to protect the body’s cells from the potential damage caused by free radicals. Certain flavonoids – anthocyanins – are found primarily in the pigments of dark blue and deep purple fruits such as the black elderberry. It is these that have a remarkable ability to stimulate the body’s immune system.
Sambucol's unique manufacturing process harnesses the natural power of these anthocyanins providing a health supplement suitable for the whole family.
- Adult & Adolescents 14+: Take 15ml (1 tablespoons) of syrup 4 times daily.
- Children 9-13: Take 10ml (2 teaspoons) of syrup 3 times daily.
- Children 4-8: Take 5ml (1 teaspoon) of syrup 3 times daily.
- Children 2-3: Take 5ml (1 teaspoon) of syrup 2 times daily.
- Children under 2: Consult a healthcare practitioner.
Medicinal Ingredients: Per 5ml
- Exract of berry of black elder (Sambucus nigra subsp. nigra 2:1 equivalent to 3.67g berries) ....1.83g
Glucose syrup, Natural raspberry flavour, citric acid, potassium sorbate, purified water.
Do not use if you are allergic to elderberries. Consult a health care practitioner for use beyond 5 days or if sympoms persist or worsen.